|Salary||Rs. 21,700/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||06/02/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Educational Qualification: Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
2. Pay Scale: Rs.21,700/- (Pay Matrix level-3, cell-I) & other allowances admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time under the rule.
3. Physical Standards: Height – 170 Cms, Chest – 80 Cms(unexpanded), Min expansion 5 Cms, Weight : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
2. Physical measurement
3. Physical efficiency test/Traial Test of respective events (Applicable only for candidates who are applying under National participation category Gold medalists in state).
4. Medical Examination.
5. Merit list
How to Apply
1. The eligible and desirous candidates should send their application in the prescribed proforma duly typed or neatly hand written as given in Annexure-‘A ‘duly filled in on full space paper with two self attested passport size photograph, one duly affixed on application form and one on the admit card at the space prescribed for the purpose and duly completed in all respect ac dressed to The Commandant 95 Bn BSF Bhondsi Post Office- Bhondsi. District- Gurugram, Haryana- 122102 within 30 days from the publication of this advert sement in Employment News super scribing on the envelope.
2. However, candida e belonging to far flung areas of States of NE Region, Ladakh division of J&K, Sikkim, Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba district, Lahaul &Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Island, Lakshdweep can submit their application up to 45 days from the publication of this advertisement in employment news.