|Salary||Rs. 5,400 – Rs. 25,200/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||05/03/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Post Name: Constables (Male) in West Bengal Police in the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-
2. No of Post: UR – 2982, E.C – 1638, Scheduled Caste – 1149, Scheduled Caste (E.C.) – 707, Scheduled Tribe – 345, Scheduled Tribe (E.C.) – 193, OBC-A – 622, OBC-A (E.C.) – 311, 311 – 261, OBC-B (E.C) -211
3. Educational Qualification :- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
4. Language : – (i) The applicant must be able to speak, read and write the Bengali language. However, this provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts. (ii) For the applicant of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong District, the provisions laid down in the West Bengal Official Language Act, 1961 will be applicable.
1 .Each candidate should submit ONE application form only. Candidature of those who submit more than one application form will be rejected summarily and the amount of application and/or processing fees will be forfeited.In case of any mismatch of data between application form filled up by the applicants and supporting testimonials at any stage of recruitment, the candidature will be summarily rejected.
2. Application Forms shall be rejected in case the signature of the applicant is uploaded/rendered in block letters/unintelligible/does not match with name of the candidate.SC/ST/OBC–A /OBC–B candidates of OTHER States will be treated as General (Un-reserved) category candidates.
3. The Recruitment Board will not be held responsible for any harm or injury to any candidate emerging out of the conduct of the PMT & PET or other testsThe Board reserves the right to rectify the errors and omissions, if any, in the process of holding the examination and final declaration of result.Candidates are advised not to get lured by any unscrupulous touts. The recruitment process done by the Recruitment Board is absolutely transparent.
4. Candidates dissatisfied with his Physical Measurement Test (PMT) during field test may appeal in writing before the Chairperson, of the Selection Board/Committee on the same day of his tests. No appeal in this regard will be entertained in future.The height of a candidate may be re-measured at any stage including the Interview at the discretion of the Board and the decision of the Board shall be final and binding on the candidates.
5. In case of any difficulties in downloading the off-line application form or in submitting the on-line application form the prospective applicants are advised to communicate either through telephone (Contact No. 7044108689 & 7044109346) during office hours (10 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday and 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM on Saturdays (except Govt. Holidays) or through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Application window for submitting application through on-line or downloading of off-line application form with printed challan of United Bank of India/India Post will remain operative for the period from 05.02.2019 to 05.03.2019 (5 P.M.). However the last date of depositing Application and/or Processing Fees only in respect of on-line applicants using United Bank of India challan, will be 07.03.2019.The off-line application form must be downloaded using the website wbpolice.gov.in through any available Cyber Café or Personal Computer with internet connectivity.
2 .Applicants shall not submit any documents along with application. Only short listed candidates shall have to produce all relevant supporting documents, in original, for verification at the time of the PMT/PET or before the Interview.Off-line applicants shall affix his full signature at the specified spaces of the Application Form in Long Hand.